Monday, June 7, 2010

TURKEY, here I come!!!!


TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!! Here I come!!!!
Here are links to the information I have on Turkey!

http://www.wubc2010.org/ - Tourney site - apparently it doesn't have a ton of info but it has cool pics!
http://www.fisu.net/en/Beach-Volleyball-2010-1700.html - FISU website, which is the World University Games organization.
I can't believe it's only a week away!


I am already in San Diego right now getting all ready to head to the Chula Vista OTC!!! We will be training Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and then heading back to LA to fly out to New York. We (meaning me and the other USA players- 2 girls teams and 2 boys teams) will play in the AVP U26 event in Long Beach, NY. After that we will fly to Turkey to train for a few days, then start playing!!!

I am so excited for the journey I'm going to be on the next few weeks! I can't believe how lucky I am to have these opportunities. I definitely thank God every day for what He has given me!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! How exciting! I know it will be such a fun experience!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to train at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista...can't wait for pics!!!

    And Turkey looks beautiful!!! I'm so excited to go watch!!!

    xoxox

    ---

    ReplyDelete